This page outlines the terms and conditions on which we grant you access to and use of our website www.warpfivecycles.com and the terms and conditions under which we supply any of the products (“Products”) listed on www.warpfivecycles.com to you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before continuing to use Our Site or ordering any Products from Our Site. You should understand that by ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
www.warpfivecycles.com (“Our Site”) is operated by Warpfive International Limited (“we,” “us” or “Warpfive”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 06634166 and our registered address is Acorn House 15 Port Road Dawlish Devon EX7 0NY United. Our VAT number is GB127960104.
USE OF OUR SITE
- By using Our Site you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of Our Site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use Our Site.
- We may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Warpfive. Your continued use of Our Site after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Our Site content in any way (except for your own personal, non-commercial use). You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Our Site content (except for your own personal, non-commercial use). Any use of Our Site content requires the prior written permission of Warpfive.
- You agree to use Our Site only for lawful purposes in accordance with these terms and condition, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of Our Site. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within Our Site.
- Our Site content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating Warpfive and/or its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- Under no circumstances will Warpfive be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): loss of data; loss of revenue or anticipated profits; loss of business; loss of opportunity; loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; losses suffered by third parties; or any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of Our Site regardless of the form of action. But we do not limit or exclude our liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence, (ii) fraud, (iii) fraudulent misrepresentation, or (iv) anything which may not be limited or excluded by law
- We do not warrant that functions contained in Our Site content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Our Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- The names, images and logos identifying Warpfive or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Warpfive and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Warpfive or any other third party.
- Links on Our Site may lead to other websites. Warpfive accepts no responsibility for the content, accuracy or function of such websites nor does Warpfive endorse the contents of such sites.
- If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on this Site then the latter shall prevail.
- If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Product. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that the order has been accepted (“Order Confirmation”). The contract between us (“Contract”) will only be formed when we send you the Order Confirmation.
- The Contract will relate only to those Products whose dispatch we have confirmed in the Order Confirmation (“Dispatch Confirmation”). We will not be obliged to supply any other Products which may have been part of your order until the order of such Products has been confirmed in a separate Order Confirmation.
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the Products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as practicable to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any Products you have paid for but not received.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order placed by you at our sole discretion.
- Orders will be processed within 7 working days and dispatch will take place via Parcelforce, UPS or DPD. Delivery within mainland UK is free of charge.
- If you are unable, for whatever reason, to take delivery of your Products on the Delivery date, we reserve the right to charge you an administration fee for each subsequent delivery that you request.
- If you are contracting as a consumer, you may cancel your order for Products within 14 days of the date on which the Products are Delivered to you for any reason. Please be aware that we are unable to cancel, refund or exchange the products which are bespoke or have been personalised to you unless they are faulty or not as described.
- You can cancel during this 14-day cooling-off period by informing us by via email – : email@example.com
- Please note that we will not reimburse your postage costs on returned items. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the item(s) to us in accordance with these terms and conditions and risk remains with you until we receive the Product(s). These provisions do not affect any statutory rights that you may have.
EFFECT OF CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- If you cancel your order in accordance with these terms and conditions, we will reimburse to you all payments we have received from you in respect of the returned Products. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you and we have expressly agreed otherwise.
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for any loss in value of any Products supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling. Unnecessary handling is any handling over and above what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functionality of the products (i.e. what you would do in a shop to inspect the products prior to purchase). For example, if the Product is a bicycle and it has been ridden on a road or public path, then since we cannot resell the bicycle, the deduction will be 100%.For the avoidance of doubt, we will not refund Product(s) which have been opened or tampered with or which have been consumed in whole or in part (unless the Products are defective and such defect was only apparent on opening of the Product). It is your responsibility to ensure products are returned in suitable packaging, we will make a deduction from the reimbursement of any items returned damaged if they are not suitably packaged.
- We may have to cancel an order before the Products are Delivered, due to an event outside our control or the unavailability of stock. We will contact you if this happens. If we have to cancel an order and you have made any payment in advance for products that have not been Delivered to you, we will refund these amounts to you.
- Return of Faulty Goods: We are under a legal obligation to supply products that conform to the Contract. Therefore, if the products delivered are not of satisfactory quality or do not conform to the description provided or any of these terms upon delivery, you may cancel the Contract and obtain a full refund by returning the faulty Products to us within 1 month from the date of purchase. On notifying Warpfive of your faulty goods, please provide proof of purchase (providing your order number will be satisfactory). We will then reimburse you within 14 days when we have received the faulty Products back.
- The Products shown on this website are a fair representation of the actual terms, although minor details may vary.
- All Products offered are subject to availability. We will endeavour to identify any “out of stock” products on our website – occasionally, large or frequent orders might mean we run of stock during the trading day.
RISK AND TITLE
- The Products will be at your risk from the time of Delivery.
- Delivery is deemed to occur: Where the Product is to be delivered to an address specified by you and accepted by us: when the Product is so delivered.
- Ownership of the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price of any Products will be as quoted on our site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
- These prices include VAT if applicable but exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due.
- Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Dispatch Confirmation. We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at an incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you an Order Confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mispricing.
- Payment for all Products must be by the credit or debit cards or such other methods as listed on our website checkout page when placing an order.
- Payment will be taken at the time of ordering.
- You undertake that the details you provide to us for the propose of ordering or purchasing goods are correct, that the credit or debit card or account you are using is your own and that there is sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
- Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications we send to you should be in writing. When using our site, you accept that communication with us will be mainly electronic. We will contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. For contractual purposes, you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
- You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions in force at the time that you order Products from us, unless any change to those policies or these terms and conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you), or if we notify you of the change to those policies or these terms and conditions before we send you the Dispatch Confirmation (in which case we have the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the terms and conditions, unless you notify us to the contrary within seven working days of receipt by you of the Products).
LAW AND JURISDICTION
- Contracts for the purchase of Products through our site will be governed by English law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such Contracts shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.